Iceland- Land of fire, Ice and Northern Lights. Iceland is the dreamland for many travelers and Photographers. It’s a paradise on earth that every human being visit once in his lifetime to explore the beauty of nature and Lights.
This whole tour is Iceland circle beauty and exploring the different destination of Mother Nature. Travelers and Photographers can live 12 days of extreme Adventure with us on this Tour.Price - contact at - 9910027300 or email@example.com
(Iceland Self drive Circle ring road ( whole iceland circle )
Day 1. Arrival. 1 x transfer for the whole group to Reykjavík.Overnight - Reykjavík
Day 2. Golden Circle. Overnight - Selfoss (sites visited: Þingvellir national park, Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss waterfall)
Day 3. South Coast. Overnight - Vík / Kirkjubæjarklaustur area (sites visited: Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara, Dyrhólaey, Vík town)
Day 4.Skaftafell and Jökulsárlón. Overnight - Höfn area (sites vsited: Skaftafell national park, Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, ice beach)
Day 5. Special day ICE CAVE VISIT. Overnight - Höfn area (additional time to spend at Jökulsárlón and / or Stokksnes)
Day 6. East Fjords. Overnight - Egilsstaðir area (sites visited: east fjords and villages along the way)
Day 7. Lake Mývatn and surroundings. Overnight - Mývatn area (Sites visited: Dettifoss waterfall, Námaskarð pass, Dimmuborgir lava fields, Mývatn)
Day 8. Akureyri and Skagafjörður. Overnight - Skagafjörður area (Sites visited: Goðafoss waterfall, Akureyri town, Skagafjörður valley)
Day 9. Snæfellsnes Peninsula. Overnight - Stykkishólmur area (Sites visited: Grundarfjörður / Kirkjufell, Hellnar, Arnarstapi and more)
Day 10. Extra day in the area. Overnight - Stykkishólmur area (Additional time to visit (or re-visit) location in the area)
Day 11. West Iceland. Overnight - Reykjavík area (Sites visited: Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls, Hvalfjörður fjord)
Day 12. Departure from Reykjavík
30% of the advance payment with the copy of your passport to start the booking before 30th NOV’17.
Rest of the Payment till 1st Jan ‘18 with Flight tickets and Visa copy.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS• Northern Lights hunting
• Iceland waterfalls and Landscapes
• Self Drive on ring Road
• ICE CAVE VISIT
• 2 category of accommodation according to your comfort
• Photography lessons and Tips
• Northern Lights lesson and Photography tips
• Breakfast all the days.
- arrival at aiport& transfer from airport to hotel
- 11 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
CATEGORY 1 - (guest houses and lodges with shared bathroom)
CATEGORY 2 - HOTELS or guesthouses with private bathroom
(prices varies according to the category)
- Breakfast daily
- ICE CAVE VISIT
- Blue Lagoon Visit ( free) only on early booking option before 31stoct
- Car fuel
- Rental Luxury car for 12 days Unlimited mileage, CDW and VAT - 2 x 4
- Two authorized drivers per vehicle
- GPS Navigation System free of charge for the rental period.
- Transfer from your hotel in Reykjavík to Keflavík international airport by Cars.
Air transfer from India
Meals (lunch & dinner)
Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
• Personal, Travel and medical insurance.
• Any Camera fee or Entrances fee to monuments and places
• all items of personal nature.
• Participants are responsible for their Camera and Equipment’s
• Additional costs due to roadblocks etc.
• Some things are beyond our control e.g. weather etc. and we will not be held liable for changes to locations, itineraries, accommodation or schedules due to bad weather, road closures, breakdowns or other unforeseen circumstances.
25000rs (if the cancelation is made after the advance payment between 1stsep to 1st jan’2018’)
NO refund if written cancellations is sent.
*Cancellation charges calculated on the total payable amount.
Tour leader- Nakul sharma (Tour leader and Photographer)
Nakulsharma is professional tour leader and Travel photographer based in Delhi. He has been traveling since 2009 and Spiti valley and Iceland are his favorite destinations in India and abroad. He has been to Iceland and become the First Indian who has done a Professional Photo story on northern Lights and explored the whole valley and knows it by heart.
His Iceland work and Photo is know everywhere and selected by some of the highly reputed organisation like TPS TOP 45 (travel photography Society Award) Smart Photography magazine, CHIIZ magazine, lonely planet INDIA, CAMARENA photographer of the Month, INDIA PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD and many More.